July 30, 2013

A letter to Taylor Swift: "13 Thank you."

(July, 30th 2013.)
Hi Taylor! :) It’s me, Nurul . I’m a 17th years old girl on a mission :)
I just realized your awesomeness since latest 2010. I was in 9th grade at the time. Yep, I’m beginner!
The first song I heard from you was “Mine”. I was like “Uhm, It’s a nice song. Who’s Taylor Swift?” And then I got your another song, the song was “You belong with me” and the song was very emotional for me because of the ‘story’ behind the lyrics. I felt like that girl in the lyrics. I always felt like “I’m not good enough for him because she is more famous and beautiful than me.” And I felt better when I found your song, You Belong With Me! Thank you :)
In the next day, my friend showed me Mine music video! You are really cute and beautiful in Mine MV! I love every part from that Video. I love The way you looked toby and sat in the café, The way you kissed toby, Your shocked face when Toby purposed you in the river, The way you smile when you played with toby and your children, And When you ran out crying and toby followed you out into the street. Those were the cutest scene MV I've ever seen! Your Curly hair looks so gergous! I sware :)
So, That was the moment I knew when I saw you for the first time. And because of that I said to myself “Okay, I want to hear her other songs. All of her songs. She is beautiful. I want to fill my phone with her songs. Yeah.” :)
Everyday I heard your songs. Back to December, Mine, Mean, You belong with me, Love Story… But, I haven’t called myself ‘swiftie’ yet. Yep, because I’m not them, I’m just a fan who always hear your songs from my phone everyday. And I think swiftie isn’t people who always hear your songs everyday, But they did something “amazing” things too everyday for you!!
And Now, since in the middle 2011. Finally, I started to called myself as “swiftie”. Why? Because I really really really admirer you as a person! I really love all your songs! So happy because I can got this title! Hahaha Wait, I promise although I’m beginner, I will be a swiftie until the end. =) *I Sware again* :)

You are the sweetest human being I’v ever known! For me you are a good role model, a beautiful girl, someone can makes me being crazy, and a ‘greatest’ person because you can show your emotion in every songs you made with less of fear! I LOVEE ITT! And the one thing I like the most from you as a person is your attitude. Good attitude. Thank you, I Proud of YOU!

Your songs is so GOOD in my ears and of course in my heart too! Every lyrics which you put in your songs always be my Favorites! You know? Your songs can represent How my heart feelings! I have some of bestfriends but, your songs is better than them. Better. They aint understand me as well your songs understand me. I just wanna hear your lyrics and screaming it when I got some problems, got a new crush, got a new heartbreaker, got a new interrupts, and doubt of my life, everything What I feel I always Hear your songs because your lyrics can describe my feeling when I can’t describe it by myself.  your songs are so “magical” for me! Thank you :)

Probably, I’m not a GOOD swiftie for you. Because, I haven’t your official merchendise yet. I haven’t all your albums yet. I haven’t visited your concert yet. It makes me sad :( Now, I just had 2 albums from you, which were ‘RED’ and ‘Fearless platinum’, I just had a poster and some of your photos and articles, I just had your hundreds of photos and videos in my laptop. Just it, but you should know that I HAVE A BIG DREAM TO MEET YOU ONE DAY…. ( I believe because you gave me some example. Yep, Finally you can caught your dreams and met Tim McGraw, Britney Spears, Shania Twain, Justin Timberlake, Carly simon and your others inspirations and idols. Thank you.)

Three reasons why I just had 13% chance to meet you. Just, 13%.
First, I’m not a rich girl . I don’t have much money to buy your official merchandise or your ticket Concert. It’s really sad for me. But, Now I have $50 Sin my wallet after work hard to save my money for a year. That’s not enough! Your concert will be so expensive in my country (Maybe +-$150 If you will be held a REDtour in Indonesia), and I just had a little times to save more my money until reach that target. I really really hope to God will give me a chance to come to your concert and meet you with his miracle :) sure, He will. I can meet you one day….. With my faith.
Second, I live in Indonesia. So far away from you. Indonesia is the country which you haven’t visited yet until now. But, I believe next year you will be held your tour in my country, although I’m still don’t have enough money. (maybe I should sell my cellphone to your concert, should I? :p ) But, I try to still happy because Indonesian Swifties can meet you! That is their dreams!
Nobody support me. You should know that everyone thinks I’m crazy if I want to meet you. I'm no one special, just another wide-eyed girl Who's really want to meet you with dream as a modal. They didn’t give me a support. Include, my family. Just yourself and your songs did it to me. Thank you.

I wrote this Latter without hope or Agenda because I believe that everyone will deserves anything if God let them to get it. And I won’t to ask you give me something what I really want the most because I just ask to the GOD. I just want to share How I feel to you. Atleast, if I can’t go to see your concert or meet you later, I still feel happy because you have known my feeling from this latter. Thank you if you read this letter.

Remember, I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you. (With your songs, with your posters, with your photos, with your videos, with your smile.)

Last but not least, I just want you to know…
I love you. Really really love you. I always pray for you. Pray for your health. Pray for you a better life, love, year ahead every 5 times in a day. I always pray If I will meet you  as a person one day. See your concerts, Scream your name with your crowd stage, hug your body, take picture with you, say “I was enchanted to meet you Tay. Thank you.” to you, and talk about my ex-boyf and choose your songs for them with you for an hour! :) So, Stay safe! Stay Awesome! You are wonderstruck! Love you from me <13 xoxoxoxo Thank you :)
Say hello from me to mama swift, papa swift, Austin, Ed, Meredith, The Starlights, and THE AGENCY! Thank you  :)

Ah, my English is so bad! Sorry. I wrote this letter into English language because I wanted you to read this easily! Thank you, because of you I trying hard to learnt English language. Thank you :)

Sincerely,

Nurul Hardiyanti ( @NurulHCF ) :p :)
I’m a swiftie who always keep praying for you, the girl who has a beautiful smile that could light up my whole dream town and give me a faith to catch all my dreams.  Thank you!

PS: Thank you for someone who has a perfectly good heart shows this letter to taylor :)

One of my favorites Quotes from Taylor :)





No comments:

Post a Comment