August 01, 2013

Cesc Fabregas is My Football player Crush and Taylor Swift is my role model.

Hi! I'm Nurul! I'm a 17th years old girl on a mission.

I bet you guys have more than one idol. right? So, I am.

Before I'm obssesed over Taylor, I'm first obssesed over Cesc. Cesc is a football player from Spain. Now, He plays for Spain National Team and FC Barcelona.
He is so handsome and cute guy!!! I really love her mustache. It makes he looks maskulin :D

Cesc is really handsome. I sware :) He is a great person! Great player! Great daddy! And great idol =) He have visited 2 times to my country but, I can't meet him :"(

And Taylor, she is my inspiration, My role model, and My favorite girl in this world :)

And I believe I will meet Taylor and Cesc as a person, one day.....

Everyday I just thinking about Cesc and Taylor. Yep! I Think if they dating. it will be a perfect couple!!!! :3 Aren't they?

Taylor is the sweetest girl I've ever seen and Cesc is the coolest guy I've ever seen. I'm crazy thinking how to make them together -_-
Everyday I always tweets them and edit their pictures, hoping they will dating.

But, I realized that is impossible! Cesc has been dating with Daniella since 2011 and now they have a cute baby girl named Lia Fabregas Semaan. And Taylor? Hopefully, she will get her prince charming as soon as possible and happily ever after :)
Aamiin :)

I always keep praying for them!
LoveLove xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment